>>Writer of the Year 2012
Who is the best writer in Philly’s food & booze scene? Who is Philly’s Beer Laureate? Who is the Poet of the Plate? Who is our most literate wino? There is only one way to find out, and that is why Bacchus Selections and the Wine School of Philadelphia are joining together for the first annual Epikur Writer of the Year contest.
The Epikur Award, along with over $1,000 worth of prizes, will be given to the best food, wine, spirits, or beer writer in the Philadelphia metro region.
Local authors are encouraged to submit their work. The criteria for submission is as follows:
- The work must be available online.
- The article must focus on wine, beer, food, or spirits.
- The writer must live within a 75 mile radius of Philadelphia.
- Or the article must be about Philadelphia.
- The article must be at least 500 words in length.
- A category for “Best Epikur Photographer” has been added!
Ready to submit your work? Please submit it via the form below. All we need is your name, email, and a link to the article.
WRITER OF THE YEAR SUBMISSION